Thursday, September 18, 2008

Caricatures: Semi-famous surfer? sssnake boy, genie (FEB 2008)

drawn during the month of FEBRUARY 2008 at Great wolf lodge, PA.

another sslow month of stuff. and seems like I wasn't really going too crazy much either. better stuff next month.

I was pretty happy with this one. my friend said that she thinks the guy might have been a semi famous surfer. hmm...anyone know any surfers? heh.

I try to convince people to be animals, heh. I wasn't sssure if I ssshould put fangsss and decided to jussst do it, nobody ssseemed to mind and they bought a big frame for it too, yay! oh and ssssss ssssome more! ok, that's enough...ss.

cheeks!

ssss

I liked how she came out.

sssssss









my 1st ever genie request.

this one's eh. I was playing around with coloring- more aggressive cutssss.

weak likeness and everything. mainly like it for trying out the shape coloring thang.



I like this one. glad I actually got a good pic of the kid how I saw him, cause he was crying for a bit.

I just like that aggressive cut on the head for no real purpose other than I felt kinda like going for something bolder.

brothersss, above and right below



3 comments:

justfrancesca said...

I really like the baby's OH mouth and I love how you gave that kid fangs! Go Chris!

Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling said...

Dude, NOBODY draws like you! LOL!!! THANK YOU for having the GUTS to stick to your own style. I truly do NOT know what to expect every time I look at what you do and that is rare in caricature when youve been doing it as long as I have. The stuff is cutting edge hilarious, off center outrageous and deliciously insulting I LOVE IT.

chris chUa! said...

thanks, elgin! really appreciate the nice words!