Monday, June 04, 2007

GWL caricatures 32- Super mouthy, Super lips, Super chin, Super ears (JAN. 2007)
































The 1st one, I tried using a different marker as an accent (the thicker lines) eh. don't think I liked the way it came out. the rest of the pics, I was decently pleased with. still not pushing it THAT crazy though. more of that stuff coming up. oh and of course the 2nd one, the kid smiles with his teeth so you don't really see the big lips that I saw and drew.

2 comments:

Elgin Subwaysurfer Bolling said...

The African American kid looks a little too old ONLY because you made his face a
Wee bit too long which INSTANTLY "aged" him. Drawing the face a little too long is a mistake I make every now and then drawing kids and must always be on the look out for. No matter HOW long the kids face looks you gotta watch that chin area!

chris chUa! said...

wow, you went back to the archives, huh? heh. I drew that sketch 3 years ago and had only been drawing caricatures for only a few months. I'd totally draw that sketch completely different now. thanks for the crit though, always appreciative!