Saturday, April 21, 2007

Caricature of Robin- evil twin freak version (OCT. 2006)



this is my friend and fellow caricaturist Robin, who I've draw a few times live (see past postings). but this is the 1st drawing I did of her. wow. I haven't looked at this in a while and looking at it now, it's pretty vicious. I kinda feel bad which usually I don't cause it's a caricature and I'm very objective...but I think it looks more in the mean super exaggerated vs. the fun super exaggerated, if that makes sense. sometimes, I have the habit of making people more evil super exaggerated, not sure why. maybe cause I hadn't really gotten to know her when I drew it and now I know her a bit more. obviously, she's much prettier. we'll just call this the evil twin freak version of Robin, heh.

3 comments:

Steve Willhite said...

Look what you did to that beautiful girl! You suck.

At least you didn't have her pooping on a car windshield or something. :)

chris chUa! said...

ha ha ha...hey, she liked it though! but yeah...I do suck :(

Aaronphilby said...

sweet