Sunday, November 12, 2006

Celeb Caricatures: Colored (Fight Club, Eternal Sunshine, My Chemical Romance, Kill Bill, Scrubs, LOTR, Leon, etc

here's some colored caricatures


FIGHT CLUBBY!!


Lord of the Rings. messing around...


the band- My Chemical Romance. Their new album is awesome! pretty much every song rules. my favorite right now is prolly the song "Teenagers."




from the great movie "the Professional" with Jean Reno, Natalie Portman, and Gary Oldman.





from the awesome movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind"


from one of my fav tv shows, Scrubs!




Kelsey Grammer/x-men's Beast




Kill Bill


David Blaine, Green Day drawn with 1 line, Desperate Housewives, Gangs of NY, Will Ferrell, Andre Agassi, Stefi Graf, Tom Brady, Johnny Knoxville, AL Franken, Bill O'Reilly

for more of my caricatures/new updates and a whole bunch of caricature sketches go to my message board here: **TEN TON forum: Chua's Caricatures**

No comments: