Sunday, July 06, 2008

Caricatures- Gover-Mint chip! hairy legs! melty eyeballs! Angie Jordan! (SEPT. 2007)

These were drawn at Great Wolf Lodge & Dorney Park, PA-- SEPT. 2007.

another of friend and artist, Mike Crawford, who wanted to be overthrowing the government.

another of fellow caricaturist, Courtney Sell. oh and so she doesn't get mad she doesn't have a baby belly or hairy legs in real life, heh. I forgot why I did that, we must have been joking around about that.

Another of Lauren. I like this one mucho.

another of Ela. messing with liney open line style. not sure I like it too much. looks kinda creepy.

This is of fellow NCN (National caricature network) caricaturist member, Angie Jordan. She happened to be visiting Dorney park while I was there that day. She's really cool and fun to talk to.

Jen Alba

another of Alex. eh.

this is the very cool Liz. one of those people where I just have a very hard time drawing. this is one I was sorta ok with.

1st of many of Jess. I like how the mouth connects into the ear.

here's a double of Jess and Liz. I liked the Jess, and again didn't get the likeness of Liz.

Julia and Marian

2 comments:

Mr. Urzua said...

im digging all of these ones here....crazy shapes going on. colors like, whoa!!

chris chUa! said...

thanks, andy!